Loyalty programs and promotions
A flexible loyalty system which can adapt to the demands of the market and simply link the benefits of the company's own program with third-party programs, enabling alliances that expand the business model and represent distinct and unique customer service.
- Management of campaigns, coupons, programs, segmentation and actions.
- Definition and configuration of cards.
- Configuration of rules:
- By customer behaviour and segmentation.
- Seasonal or by store.
- Customer management (general information, classification, channels, contracts, cards, movements, benefits).
- Categorization and grouping of stores (groups, chain, store).
- Administration of benefits.
- Management of catalogue and prizes.
- Monitoring and analysis.
management of benefits